November 22, 2018
St. Cecilia, Martyr
Dear Family of Mary!
Fr. Slavko wrote a set of meditations for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in his book, “Adore My Son with your Heart”. Here is one of those meditations, dedicated to the Queen of Peace. In our Gospel for today, Jesus laments as He looks over the city of Jerusalem, “If this day you only knew what makes for peace…” Fr. Slavko desired this vision of peace for the whole world.
Jesus I adore You together with the Queen of Peace
1) Jesus, I adore You because You are the King of Peace!
Jesus, I adore You because You are the source of peace!
Jesus, I believe in You because You are our peace!
2) Jesus, I adore You today together with the Queen of Peace whom You sent to be with us during these restless times. May that moment be forever blessed when she said to the visionaries: “I am the Queen of Peace. My Son sends me to help you.” May You be blessed through her, because in Your name she continually invites us to open ourselves up to peace.
June 25, 1987 “Dear children! Today I thank you and I want to invite you all to God’s peace. I want each one of you to experience in your heart that peace which God gives. I want to bless you all today. I am blessing you with God’s blessing and I beseech you, dear children, to follow and to live my way. I love you, dear children, and so not even counting the number of times, I go on calling you and I thank you for all that you are doing for my intentions. I beg you, help me to present you to God and to save you. Thank you for having responded to my call.”
– Jesus, I adore you together with the Queen of Peace and I open my heart to peace!
(Repeat this prayer quietly within yourself.)
3) Jesus, King of Peace, I adore You together with the Queen of Peace. Blessed be that moment when she appeared at the big cross, crying, saying: “Peace, peace, peace! Only peace! Peace between God and man, and peace between all people! Fast and pray, because with fasting and prayer, even wars can be stopped!” Thank You for sending the ‘Queen of Prophets’, to show us that peace comes from You and to make clear to us under what conditions peace will come. These conditions are conversion and reconciliation through prayer and fasting. Thank You, Jesus, for letting her sow the seeds of peace in these turbulent times. I thank You and bless You together with all those who have opened their hearts to her motherly call and who have received the gift of peace, because they prayed and fasted, and because they confessed and participated in the Holy Mass.
– Jesus, I adore You, together with the Queen of Peace and all those who opened their hearts to the invitation to peace.
(Repeat this prayer quietly within yourself.)
4) Jesus, I adore You together with the Queen of Peace who, in Your name, invites me and teaches me peace in my heart. She gives me the strength to be a witness to that peace in my family and in my everyday life situations. In her message she said:
December 25, 1988 “Dear children! I call you to peace. Live it in your heart and all around you, so that all will know peace, peace that does not come from you but from God. Little children, today is a great day. Rejoice with me. Glorify the Nativity of Jesus through the peace that I give you. It is for this peace that I have come as your Mother, Queen of Peace. Today I give you my special blessing. Bring it to all creation, so that all creation will know peace. Thank you for having responded to my call.”
(Think about yourself, your family and neighbors and pray for peace and serenity in your relationships.)
5) I adore You Jesus together with the Queen of Peace who teaches me that hatred is dangerous and that it gives birth to division and discord. It leads the soul to restlessness and a lack of peace. The Queen of Peace warns us that Satan is very strong and very active.
July 31, 1986 “Dear children! Hatred gives birth to dissensions and does not regard anyone or anything. I call you always to bring harmony and peace. Especially, dear children, in the place where you live, act with love. Let your only instrument always be love. By love turn everything into good which satan desires to destroy and possess. Only that way shall you be completely mine and I shall be able to help you. Thank you for having responded to my call.”
My Jesus today I wish with all my heart to obey what she in Your name says. I renounce hatred and all that creates disorder and lack of peace in me and around me. I renounce Satan and all his wicked works. I renounce all types of cooperation with Satan. In Your mercy and through her intercession I will resist every temptation.
(Think about who it is who threatens peace within me, within my family, in my circle of friends and acquaintances and decide for peace, renouncing all cooperation with dissension, division and evil.) …
I will pause here, and share the second half of this Meditation tomorrow. Truly, Fr. Slavko was a champion of Our Lady and her mission in Medjugorje. Let’s give God thanks for such a priest, who still today leads us in Our Lady’s school.
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
©Mary TV 2018
PS. Matt has updated the Mary TV App for iPhone and iPad. It is a temporary fix, but works very well. You have to close out of the app and then open it again, and all should be well. Thanks for your patience and thank you, Matt, for your hard work done out of love for us all!