November 23, 2018
St. Clement I, St. Columban, St. Miguel Austin Pro
Dear Family of Mary!
Tomorrow is the anniversary of the death of Fr. Slavko Barbaric (November 24). We have one last chance here to reflect on his words of guidance. I will finish the beautiful meditation for Adoration on the Queen of Peace.
Jesus I adore you together with the Queen of Peace (Part 2)
6) Jesus, I adore You and I thank You together with the Queen of Peace, who makes it possible to contribute to peace in the world with my prayer and sacrifice, my love and peace. Jesus, you wish to make me an apostle and a witness of peace in the world. How many people today have no peace? How many young people are agitated to the point of destructiveness? How many families are disunited? How much heartbreak there is? How many nations are in conflict with others? Thank you that I can be a helper of Mary in her battle against evil and against the deception of Satan:
September 25, 1986 “Dear children! By your own peace I am calling you to help others to see and begin to seek peace. You, dear children, are at peace and not able to comprehend lack of peace. Therefore, I am calling you, so that by your prayer and your life you help to destroy everything that is evil in people and uncover the deception that satan makes use of. You pray that the truth prevails in all hearts. Thank you for having responded to my call.”
– Jesus, together with You and Mary I wish to bring peace and love, to expose and conquer Satan and his plans in the world!
(Repeat this prayer quietly within yourself.)
7) Jesus, I adore You and glorify You together with Mary, the Queen of Peace and all those who, upon her invitation, have opened their hearts to her messages, putting into practice all her maternal advice, experiencing Your mercy at confession as well as Your forgiveness. May you be blessed Jesus for Your mercy, because You have pulled many hearts out of the grip of sin and entered into many destructive lifestyles, opening the way to peace. Be blessed in all those, who by the intercession of Mary, have understood that they have to love their lives without condition as well as the lives of others, thereby opening a new way to peace. Be blessed, Jesus, for every Priest who patiently and responsibly hears confessions and with great love opens hearts to your peace and forgiveness. Be blessed because You will, by Mary’s intercession, rescue and open many other hearts which are now closed.
(Call to mind and pray for those who you know are in need of confession that they may be able to recognize their own sinfulness and be granted the strength to come forward to be delivered.)
8) Jesus, I adore You and I acknowledge that I did not heed Your words which came through Your Mother Mary. The seed of divine peace, which she was sowing, fell on the untilled land of many hearts, therefore war came and all that war brings with it. That is why nations could neither understand nor agree. And now, before You, I want to repent for the sin of war and for all the destruction and killing. I want to repent for the extent to which I ignored Your messages thereby contributing to the lack of peace. We did not recognize the time of our ‘visitation’. Many lives were taken, the spirit of violence and hatred became stronger than the blessed Spirit of Peace in most hearts. Many joined forces against Your Mother’s messages, doing all in their power to stop or silence them. I am sorry Jesus that hearts became so hardened and cold. Jesus, evil continues to threaten, but I believe that it is possible for You to turn all to good, and that there where sin did most abound, Your grace will abound even more so.
-Jesus, I adore You together with Mary, the Queen of Peace, and I beseech You, forgive us our sins of war and all destruction of human life.!
(Repeat this prayer quietly within yourself.)
9) Jesus, I adore You and I thank You for the hope that You give to me through Mary, the Queen of Peace, during these troubled times. I know that conversion is the path that must be followed before peace comes, but often neither I nor those around me have the strength to walk it. That is where I need to call upon Your grace. I thank You Jesus that today You will give me the strength to convert and to understand the ways and the laws of peace. May no-0ne tire on their road of conversion that will bring them to peace. Saint James contemplates and invites us:
What causes wars, and what causes fighting among you? Is it not your passions that are at war in your members? You desire and do not have; so you kill. And you covet and cannot obtain; so you fight and wage war. You do not have, because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. (James 4: 1-3)
Purify me and this whole world Jesus, with the grace of conversion, so that my deepest yearning may find its fulfillment in You, and so that I should be delivered from disordinate passions which in turn, are a threat to peace. Enable Your Church to be an instrument of blessing with peace! I know, Jesus, that for my part I need to be open and willing in order for Your Spirit to possess and deliver me. Thank you Jesus for granting inner freedom and peace to those who invoke Your help.
(Think about and pray for those who neither cooperate with the Lord nor accept His Mother’s messages nor the gift of her presence.)
Jesus, King of peace, by the intercession of Mary grant us Your peace. May it rule every heart and soul, every family and community and finally, the Church and the whole world. Heal all aggression and division, heal every wound received from a “peaceless” family or community. Heal also the wounds inflicted by the restless of the Church or from the world. Touch every restless heart by the intercession of the Queen of Peace. Renew the Church and the world and grant that by the intercession of the Queen of Peace, justice and peace may be embraced through You, who live and reign, world without end. Amen.
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
©Mary TV 2018
PS. Tomorrow let’s remember Fr. Slavko and give thanks for his life and his priesthood. Mary, Queen of Peace, thank him for us!!